In our registration packet we sent home in August, we requested that every family send us a “Proof of Residency” form. For example, this can be a copy of a utility bill or paperwork that has your address on it. You can black out specific information that we do not need to have.
The auditors for Box Elder School District have required these to be in every student’s permanent file.  We did get some of them back at Intake Conferences but it is required for us to have one for ALL students.

Would you please send this to school with your student as soon as possible. If you need us to make a copy of what you send please note it and we will make a copy and return the original to your student.

We will need to have all the files up to date before this school year ends.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Thank You.

Three Mile Creek Elementary