Teacher Qualifications

  • Although we prefer to employ teachers that have a professional teaching license, from time to time depending on the content and the need, it is necessary to employ a teacher who has an Associate Educator License or an LEA-Specific License.

  • For More information about Teacher Licensing, please go to: www.besd.net/Personnel/default.php